Artisan Market for the Holidays!
An initiative of the CCISOM in collaboration with Carrefour Angrignon
The CCISOM and Carrefour Angrignon are looking for artisans to create the first edition of the Artisan Market for the holidays of the Greater South West of Montreal, which will take place over three weekends in December 2021.
December 4-5 | December 11-12 | December 18-19
Presence required Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Approximate visibility of 50 to 70K people per weekend!
Only ten (10) artisans will be able to participate in this first edition.
To participate you must complete the form available below.
A selection will be made from all the forms received.
Deadline: November 12th, 5 p.m.
- Provide your booth of a maximum size of 6’x6 ‘
- No ordinary table with tablecloth will be accepted
- Provide a photo (s) of your booth
- Provide a photo (s) of your products
- Your products must be artisanal
- Be present during the three (3) weekends
- Pay the participation fee of $ 900 + taxes
A locked room will be accessible to store the equipment.
(CCISOM and Carrefour Angrignon are not responsible for lost or stolen items)
For any questions, please contact Anne-Marie Lelièvre by email at firstname.lastname@example.org